Sunday, August 29, 2010

 

I'm a travelin' man

I am a passenger
And I ride and I ride


-- Iggy Pop, "The Passenger"

Yours truly has been on many an airplane -- and worked many a long hour -- these past few months. Thus, I've not had much time for bloggin'.

The traveling is over, for now; but I'm still going to be working long hours for the next few weeks. Just so you know.

Look, I'm going to do my best to post here every day from here on out (this IS an election year after all). Hopefully, loyal Creeder Readers will not have to endure additional "What's he thinkin'?" silences from yours truly for some time to come.

In the meantime, check this out:


-- Somewhere over the hellhole known as Detroit, Michigan


-- Chesapeake Bay, near Baltimore, Maryland


-- Albany, New York


-- Hudson River, near Albany, New York


-- Black 'n' white photo over Charlotte, North Carolina


-- Black 'n' white photo outside o' Hartford, Connecticut


-- Flyin' into Orlando, Florida


-- Somewhere between Atlanta, Georgia and Nashville, Tennessee





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?